FYXnav is an FAA Certified Position Source
FYXnav supports GPS/QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou satellite constellations with a battery backup for quicker position initialization. Integrated security and integrity technologies including Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM) and Satellite-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) to detect and correct errors improving accuracy, reliability and availability.
- Exceeds the requirements of TSO-C199 TABs Class B.
- Performs in low sensitivity or high GPS multipath areas.
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems.
- GPS/SBAS GNSS constellations.
- Battery backup option for fast TTFF.
- UTC timing output for UAT ADS-B medium synchronization
- Integrated RAIM processor for security and integrity protection.
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Uses SBAS corrections and health messages to detect and correct satellite range errors
- Satellite pseudo-range step errors detected and excluded.
- SBAS fast and long term corrections applied